Submittals for Pre-Approvals
Transferring property in Butler County, Ohio involves submitting a legal description of the property to the Butler County Engineer's Office Tax Map Office
for pre-approval. This pre-approval process can now be done from our Submittals Application.
Users will need to create a free account from within the application in order to begin the submittal process. As well if an organization has multiple people
that will be entering submissions, the Tax Map office can be contacted to create an organization, so users within the same organization
can see the submissions by everyone within that organization, allowing one user to begin it, and someone else to retrieve it when it is approved.
Click on "Register a new account", complete form, and click "Sign Up".
After registering your account, you will receive an activation email
- You should receive an account activation notice to the email you used to sign up.
Be sure to check your Junk Mail Folder
Click on the link in the email to activate your account.
**YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 3 HOURS**
- You should now be able to log in with the email and password used at registration
Once you are logged in:
- You can now see the Dashboard page.
This gives you a brief overview of your activity.
- If you need to link multiple accounts to a single Organization. Contact us via the Support section.
This allows multiple accounts to work together being notified of updates and view and retrieve other's submittals
The "Submittals" section is where you will begin to create your submissions and view the status and approved documents.
The "Parcel Research" is a starting point for researching parcel geneology.
This does not replace your own diligent research.
- In the "Support Section" you can find the user guide, release notes, and a method to contact us.
For a more detailed description of the process see the How To Guide.